The Orchard Park Fire Company is always looking for new firefighters! Anyone who resides in the Town of Orchard Park over the age of 18 may apply! There are many benefits that come with being an Orchard Park Firefighter on top of the great feeling of helping those in need!
- Any Firefighter or Emergency Medical Services training is at no cost to members. Upon completion of your Firefighter 1 thru Erie County Emergency Services, you will receive 4 college credits from Erie Community College.
- EMT or Paramedic School for members. Upon completion of your Paramedic, you may be eligible for an Associates Degree.
- Free College education, paid thru FASNY Help Tuition Reimbursement Program
- All necessary Firefighting and EMS equipment is provided at no cost to members
- Length of Service Awards Program (LOSAP). This is a pension that is vested after 5 years.
- NYS Income Tax Credit ($200)
- Use of our Meeting Room for events
- Dayroom access 24/7
- Free use of our newly updated weight room!